Re: Broadband applications

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:3/4/1999; 8:35:18 AM
Topic:Snappy!

Dude, All your problems and hassles with cross-bropwser DOM and scripting is enough of a lesson for ALL OF US to learn from.

It don't work yet.

Sorry - that's not my fault. But I'm not gonna pour good money after bad intoa black hole of development - and then have it all surplanted when 'they' (both Netscape and MS) finally figure out how to be 'compatible'.

It may NEVER happen.

Good luck though - my heart goes out to you. And let's hope that your investors and sponsors don't notice.

:-)

So that's why we bite the bullet - both for a powerful OO oriented environment (we'll be converting to XSL next) but also that explains my idealistic attitude towards Broadband.

"If it doesn't rock - what's the point?"