Re: FrontierOS

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:3/5/1999; 4:19:24 PM
Topic:QNX

If VMware for ix86 or Sheepshaver for linuxppc were shipping, I'd own one or both of them.

I'll believe them when I can plunk down a cc#.

BTW, I've tried Frontier on Wine on Redhat 5.2. Fails badly with some graphics accelerator call. Not to be too much of a PITA sideline programmer, but has anyone from userland tried compiling against the wine libraries to see if a low effort linux port is possible?

eric