Re: Thanks and thoughts on outliners

Author:Sam DeVore
Posted:3/5/1999; 4:44:41 PM
Topic:Frontier and PIM's

I know that this has been said before, but the one piece of software that I use more then Frontier is MORE. I use it for lesson planning, overheads, presentations, students often use it to prepare papers, I keep a journal in it (have since 19-- I don't even know. I've go files galore and a couple of versions of MORE floating around. I have college notes in it. I am starting to switch to frontier and doing slideshows and other things (boy am I glad that fat headers arrived) I am sure that MORE will have a place in my heart for a long time. I wonder when I will let it go. As Frontier evolves, I am less attached to my Mac (I am from the cold dead fingers Power Computing owners mentality) With frontier on Windows, I got a lap top from the storage closet here at school. Got a PO to get it fixed, and am now a 2 OS - one app man. Thanks Dave, you make all the software I really use.