Re: Thanks and thoughts on outliners

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/5/1999; 4:48:10 PM
Topic:Frontier and PIM's

Thanks Sam for the kind words. That's the best reward for making software, smart kind people who like it!

It's been a rough week, with the problems with the log and scheduler. An update.. We believe we have it nailed. There's one script that needed fixing for all the scheduler problems, it's being tested now, we should have it released, if all goes well, tomorrow. Whew!

I need a vacation, badly! (I'll get one too.)