How to get Greek in a page?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/6/1999; 1:34:52 PM
Topic:How to get Greek in a page?

I'm doing a presentation of a website and I want to use the traditional designers technique of "greeking" the place where text shows up. I've been able to find a couple of places on the web where Greek text is displayed, here's an example:

http://www.greekvillage.com/greekpress/current/paroikiaka.htm

The question is how do I get that to happen on my page? I did the HTTP request and checked the headers. Nothing really obvious here.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0