Re: My kind of Broadband

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/7/1999; 4:03:52 AM
Topic:My kind of Broadband

I agree that the MTTF demo we did with Broadband Mechanics is just a demo.

Going upstream in the DG isn't that hard. Do you see the "in response to" part of the header? Just keep clicking on that. It's not a disaster, it's easy.

OTOH, I totally encourage you to put whatever kind of interface you like on this stuff. That would be great. Hopefully you can show us what you do.