Edit in Frontier

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:3/8/1999; 1:01:21 PM
Topic:Edit in Frontier

Original Message I was just editing my DG user profile, and noticed the statement that Frontier 6 users can use its outlining feature to edit discussion group messages. I'm using F6b4 now... how can I try this out? I presume I have to run some kind of script from Frontier... or is it an application of WebEdit? -- Ian Addendum from Frontier Edit P.S. 2:41 PM: I did what Dave said to do in his response to this post, and it works! This addendum was added via outline on my copy of F6. Scary...