Re: Moving Frontier 6 to another hard drive

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/20/1999; 10:30:44 AM
Topic:News Sites in Frontier 6

Thanks. Also, I have asked in the DG once about using a root-based urls in the #urls table. Did you not do that because of some security issues? 'cause I have tried it, it does work.

What is a root-based url?

Also, could you visit the Who Are You? page and fill in your name. It would make your messages friendlier and more personal.