Re: What to do with my extra NT machine?

Author:Christopher Dewey
Posted:3/25/1999; 10:23:31 AM
Topic:What to do with my extra NT machine?

I suspect the quickest way to gather knowledge would be to pose a question over on slashdot. I'd be very surprised if you didn't get a positive & helpful response. (Never underestimate the enthusiasm and helpfulness of Linuxites...

More appropriate than Slashdot, perhaps, would be to drop a line to your local Lunux Users Group (Silicon Valley? -> SVLUG).