path getting lowercased somewhere in F6 w/ tcp.httpClient()

Author:erik
Posted:5/3/1999; 8:40:50 PM
Topic:path getting lowercased somewhere in F6 w/ tcp.httpClient()

I'm behind a firewall...

I send a request for http://news.userland.com/mostRecentScriptingNews.xml and I get back an error from you guys that says "Frontier Server Error: There is no folder or object database named 'mostrecentscriptingnews.xml' in the folder D:\Nirvana Server\www\'" yet I send the exact same thing via Netscape (and the same proxy) and I get the file back. Something ain't right here, but what is it?

erik