MailToTheFuture version number problem

Author:Andrew Herron
Posted:5/4/1999; 8:27:26 AM
Topic:MailToTheFuture version number problem

If I try to open MailToTheFuture.root with Frontier 6.0 (release version) I get the following message;

'The version number of this database file is not recognised by this version of Frontier"

I have downloaed fresh copies of the MailToTheFuture.root several times but I always get this message. Opening other ODB's works as advertised.

Anyone have any ideas about what is wrong here?

Andrew