Re: Training Soldiers

Author:Jonathan Hendry

Ah.

Regarding the draft, I'm curious what effect debt could have on the likelihood of there being another draft.

Draft-age kids these days account for a lot of credit card, auto loan, and college loan debt. Probably far more than in prior years.

I wonder what the bank PACs would have to say about sending their 'accounts receivable' off to war. Something to think about, anyway.