Regulation doesn't help, Love does

Author:Lixian B. Chiu

>It seems that the US army is training their solgiers with these very >video games. It improve their acuracy when aiming at a targe

Holding a real gun and fire IS NOT the same as playing fire and shoot on an arcade game. Policemen and soldiers need to practice aiming at a target because they don't want to kill innocent people (or, speaking from the point of view of Satan, they want to be sure that they kill the guy whom they want to kill).

But a 17 year-old holding a gun running and shooting in his school doesn't really need accuracy in aiming. It may matter to him, because he might want to kill some specific people. But to us, the innocent people, we can be killed by him anyway whether he's good at aiming the target or not.

I am not saying good thing about violent games, or violent movies, what I want to say is regulating them is NOT going to solve the problem. Take on example, you couldn't find any X-rated movies (legally) in China, but it doesn't help reducing the number of rapers there.

Education, family love, and society caring are the keys, not regulation.