Re: There's no need for XML-RPC here

Author:Oliver Wrede

Well, yes - I used it for 2 years now.

What I meant was a MacOS version. They were discussing a Mac Version many times, but no one seemed to be interested in doing it. TCX people just said it could be quite easily if you have the Macintosh tools to code it.

We use Mac&Linux Servers at our department with MySQL&PHP on the Linux boxes. I would cry out if I could connect to the MySQL data with ODBC from a Mac! But this most-wanted-piece seems never to come true...

Oliver