Re: HTML support in Mac OS?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/8/1999; 11:14:10 AM
Topic:HTML support in Mac OS?

Frontier was poised to be a first class OpenDoc development tool.

I don't agree. BTW, if what you say is true, I never heard anyone from Apple or any of the other OpenDoc companies say anything like that. A new platform needs shameless evangelism. An effective arm-twister. That's another clue when you look at supporting new platforms. Do they get out the kneepads and beg for software?

I remember when evangelism at Apple worked. The Mac OS software base didn't just pop up from thin air. There was a gardener making it happen.