Re: Things we learned from BucksWoodside.Com

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:5/21/1999; 10:09:13 AM
Topic:Things we learned from BucksWoodside.Com

Of course, this UI becomes stressed when the user wants to add a page to the structure...

One could have two buttons: 'Edit This Page', and 'Another Like This'. 'Another Like This' would bring the user to a form (or whatever your editing env. is) already set with the same template as the page they left. A temporary object could be created for the page, then added/renamed upon completion of editing.

Thoughts?

--Steve