Looking for a Frontier Developer...

Author:Win Mitchell
Posted:5/21/1999; 11:07:01 AM
Topic:Looking for a Frontier Developer...

Hello List,

I am in search of a Frontier Develeloper.

I am looking for this developer as I have just found Frontier so I would be considered a Newbie and believe that at this time I cannot pull off what the client is looking for with all the wonderful F6 functionality.

I have worked with the client for about 3 years now. They are non-profit organization that has over 70 different departments, groups, committees and sub-organizations underneath the umbrella of the large organization.

Currently each one of these sub-entities is responsible for their own web content, design, hosting, etc. And as you can imagine every web site looks different and does not follow corporate standards for look and feel as well as informational content. The organizations marketing department has already changed their print process so that every entities printing follows corporate standards. Now it is time for thier web presence to follow an overall corporate standard. And I think Frontier 6 as a web server would do the trick.

The new overall site will have to include several different points of publishing. As each one of the sub-entities wants to continue making updates and changes to thier own little piece of the world. However, even though publishing will take place from organization wide points, the material being published will first have to be proofed.

The overall site will also include commerce. E-commerce to sell products as well as take in donations.

Our companies expertise has been as a consultant. We have done hands on work if needed as well as finding and outsourcing to vendors. At this time we have a nationally know web design firm that will do all artwork. However, that is not set in stone.

The organization is located in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/Saint Paul and it is very possible that you may have to meet with the client.

I know a few Frontier developers already and will be contacting them individually. But would like to hear from all of you.

Please e-mail me directly.

Thank you for your time.

Win Mitchell wmitchell@digital-net.com