Re: my.userland.com seems on the fritz

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/24/1999; 10:46:25 PM
Topic:my.userland.com seems on the fritz

Yeah I have to go digging around in there. Sorry for the trouble. One more thing we released the source code for this app. Would anyone be interested in taking responsibility for tuning it up? We have the server hardware here. We could work something out. It's important, but we're over-extended here. Send me private email if you want to know more. Only serious Frontier people please.