screenshots.root and latinToMac

Author:Christoph Pingel
Posted:6/1/1999; 11:04:13 AM
Topic:screenshots.root and latinToMac

Brent,

do you remember the code you inserted in mainresponder.respond to deal with high ASCII characters in a multiplatform environment ("convert text from latin to Mac character sets, if this is a Mac")?

It seems to break the screenshots.root functionality, but I don't know why. It must have to do with the multipart post, obviously. I will look for a patch, just wanted you to know about it. This problem is not urgent for me, BTW.

Regards,
Christoph