Distinguished Quotes

Author:alister@n-space.com.au
Posted:6/2/1999; 9:26:36 PM
Topic:Distinguished Quotes

Hi Dave, A little suggestion from a long-time reader.

Could you please use a different font or colour to distinguish between your own commentary and what you are quoting on the Scripting News page. Sometimes you forget to use quotation marks and we can't tell whether you are speaking or quoting someone else.

The entry from ComputerWorld is a good example. My first impression is that this is your opinion: "Mac OS X Server is a poorly designed, poorly integrated set of three operating systems" But perhaps that is a quote.

Thanks