Re: XML-RPC in ASP: Request for assistance

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:6/10/1999; 2:01:12 PM
Topic:XML-RPC in ASP: Request for assistance

I'm really narrowing it down now. I'm still working on:

Base64
You can use it to send and receive (8-bit) binary objects. They will be base64-encoded and enclosed within a base64 tag.

What's an example of an 8-bit binary object? I guess anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, probably. Is that the general strategy? base64 anything that doesn't fit elsewhere?

data-access object
Again, not sure what this is...?

Me neither. I'm taking Jim's advice on that one (leaving it alone), or does that make it a candidate for base64?