Re: XML-RPC in ASP: Request for assistance

Author:André Radke
Posted:6/10/1999; 3:12:25 PM
Topic:XML-RPC in ASP: Request for assistance

What's an example of an 8-bit binary object?

Images, movies, Java applets, packed Frontier objects, etc.

data-access objec

I'm taking Jim's advice on that one (leaving it alone)

I think that's good advice. By the time you run into this again, you'll probably have a better idea how to handle this case.