Re: My.Userland.Com channel that funnels all links into 1 place?

Author:erik
Posted:6/10/1999; 5:32:35 PM
Topic:My.Userland.Com channel that funnels all links into 1 place?

I don't like it when an article link doesn't take me straight to the real thing. It violates my expectations of how these RDF feeds are supposed to work. However I'm sure that someone will start posting a whole list of topics with a URL to the front door. And we're free to not go there anymore.

erik