Re: My.Userland.Com channel that funnels all links into 1 place?

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:6/11/1999; 3:48:55 AM
Topic:My.Userland.Com channel that funnels all links into 1 place?

And we're free to not go there anymore.

amen. being a sporadic CE user, I added that channel to my.userland.com. but it didn't work, of course. all news items were always marked as visited by my browser, so everytime I checked the my.userland.com page, I had to spend some time trying to figure out if there were any new stuff in that channel. away it went.

luckily, the web allows me to simply ignore companies that don't care about my time...