Have I told you lately that I hate Windows

Author:Emmanuel M. Décarie
Posted:6/25/1999; 11:23:21 AM
Topic:Have I told you lately that I hate Windows

Well, he just have to buy a Mac, and if he need Windows apps that are not too CPU intensive, he can run them in Virtual PC. But still, he will have to understand how the Mac works (preferences, extensions, and all that stuff).I had three Macs before this one, and I never lost anything when moving from one Mac to another.