Re: Group clinic for new webloggers?

Author:Jorn Barger
Posted:7/10/1999; 11:01:10 AM
Topic:Group clinic for new webloggers?

"About capturing a link's URL and title, I'm not familiar with that, what does this mean?"

Doesn't Frontier normally include a shared-menu item that lets you link an article from your newspage?

I forget where mine came from, but it's one of the things that makes logging easy enough to do regularly.

If the new interface would require them to copy the article's URL to the clipboard, and retype any text info, that starts to get a lot less convenient.