Re: Group clinic for new webloggers?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/10/1999; 11:09:04 AM
Topic:Group clinic for new webloggers?

Maybe an earlier version of Frontier had it, now that I'm a Windows user (for the first time I feel like spelling it Windoze, but I'll resist) I no longer have any of those great menu sharing scripts. Life may be more difficult without such a command, but it *is* worth living. The other advantage of a browser-based weblog editor is that it's cross-platform and there's no software to download and install.