Re: Redirection thru file system for IIS?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/26/1999; 12:02:50 PM
Topic:Redirection thru file system for IIS?

No one has answered the question I asked. I don't know much about IIS and I don't have the time to dig in. I have a technique that works independent of the server, but it's becoming clear that IIS doesn't have a way to just serve up the raw contents of a file. Either that, or people just don't know how to do it. If there are any Microsoft people here, this is a really convenient way to do redirection on a multi-OS LAN.