Re: Redirection thru file system for IIS?

Author:Edd Dumbill
Posted:7/26/1999; 12:10:51 PM
Topic:Redirection thru file system for IIS?

If IIS can't support it natively, how about this quick hack:

As far as I know you ought to be able to get IIS to do a particular action when a particular content type is requested. So one could set up a script to handle ".raw" files which grokked your RAW file for the "Location:" header and then spat it out at the browser.

Disclaimer: I'm not a regular IIS user but I'd expect to be able to implement some hack like this...