The Way of IIS and Redirection

Author:Jason Domina
Posted:7/26/1999; 2:31:44 PM
Topic:Redirection thru file system for IIS?

Although this is not an issue for Dave anymore, (he has found a quick, workable solution) here is The Way of IIS and Redirection. Redirect Variables.

Reading the online help for this particular feature made my head spin and I'm not sure I can make it any more clear, but here goes. Say for example I have a folder "foo1" containing the folder "foo2". If I access this from my website it would be something like www.mysite.com/foo1/foo2/. Now, for whatever reason, I want the content to come from /foo2/foo2.

That shoud do it. For more information on the Redirect variables, click on the Help button when you are in this tab of the MMC.