frontier customer support discussion group idea...

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:7/26/1999; 2:47:00 PM
Topic:Table Limits?

Andre Radke said Is this on Mac OS or on Windows?

If I've understood correctly, Userland intends at some point to create a DG (discussion group) just for Frontier customer support questions. I think it would be neat and useful if the top of those DG messages there might be some form options for things like What OS are you using? What version of the OS? What version of Frontier? Those types of questions. Hopefully it would reduce the left out information and speed up support interactions.

Just and idea.

Toodle-loooooooo.......
Thomas