Re: Deep linking

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/27/1999; 1:22:35 PM
Topic:Deep linking

Yes, but it's still selling a Universal product, the picture it's the trailer for. Whether they have a case or not, they might want to consider that the point of producing a trailer (I think) is to get as many eyeballs as possible to see it. If I were them I'd be very happy that people want to link to it. That only means revenue on their bottom line.