Re: Frontier plus idiot me=help.

Author:James Spahr
Posted:7/28/1999; 5:37:38 PM
Topic:Frontier plus idiot me=help.

Thank you for this great link. I've been looking for data that would map zip codes to lat/long data. This is great. I downloaded the text files this morning and now I'm able to search for stores that carry my clients products within a 100-mile radius of an entered zip code.

And Ryan, if you want a self contained root file that lets you instantly translate zip codes to lat/long data, drop me a personal note - I let you use it before I finish the docs and release it to everyone.