True, Dvorak most likely did it to sell the Magazines

Author:Joel Floyd
Posted:7/29/1999; 8:20:12 AM
Topic:Letter to the Editor of Wired

So people should stop worring about it about buy the computer they truely like. Be it a Mac, PC, or Unix system. Dvorak is just pushing everyones buttons. This is probably why he gets paid so well; and is basically the "Dan Rather" of the computer biz. Problem is, to me, he is out of the loop with his thouht process. It actually irks me too that people would actually listen to this guy.