Re: How to render XML in HTML

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:7/30/1999; 6:36:15 AM
Topic:How to render XML in HTML

Are you a Frontier user? If you download the source for my.userland.com, you'll find great scripts in there which show how to take the channel definition (RSS) xml text and render it as html. I learned a lot reading these scripts (I've been helping to develop some xml stuff in Director and Userland's xml processing code has been very instructional.)

--Steve