Re: email troubles - Help!

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:7/30/1999; 12:01:09 PM
Topic:email troubles

UserLand, please help... I'd rather not have my mailbox overflow or my "vacation" automated response get blasted to everyone on the lists every time a message goes out!

Thanks...

...Ian

Addendum: I just discovered the earlier thread about DNS problems at UserLand. Since I'm still having problems, I guess it's my university's cache that's to blame. Unfortunately, our postmaster seems to be taking the Friday off. Argh...