email troubles

Author:David Detlefsen
Posted:7/30/1999; 11:16:24 AM
Topic:email troubles

I've been trying to send an email to the folks at userland and have been getting doinked.

Here's the return error from a rejected message:

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: commercial-support@userland.com Reason: Illegal host/domain name found

I'm not sure if this problem is on my end, userland's or somewhere in between. Anybody else seeing this?

Dave Detlefsen