Re: Frontier v6 crashes on NTsp4 & 5 -- ideas?

Author:erik
Posted:8/3/1999; 11:03:44 AM
Topic:Frontier v6 crashes on NTsp4 & 5 -- ideas?

Good idea... however I suspect that I'm the only Frontier developer at Compaq.

But it raises the question -- is Frontier that sensitive to coding problems? I'm not writing my own DLLs or hacking the kernel. I am making use of a few extensions like Regex and TagExtractionKit. I had turned on memory logging for awhile and free memory was not approaching zero.

Another question -- is there any info that an average person can make use of in the Dr. Watson crash logs to help figure out whats going on? I'm not a Windows developer.

erik