Re: Deep linking and financial institutions

Author:Jeremy Bowers
Posted:8/12/1999; 1:53:12 PM
Topic:LaSalle's policy re deep linking

It is absolutely unacceptable if I can get into some sort of secure files with a simple link. It would make me extremely uncomfortable if the "no deep links" policy was the only thing standing between my bank account's information and another person. That would not be a good thing for the consumer.

Especially if it were to turn out that restriction had no teeth.