Re: LaSalle's policy re deep linking

Author:Tim Danner
Posted:8/12/1999; 2:59:36 PM
Topic:LaSalle's policy re deep linking

https://banking7.wellsfargo.com/cgi-bin/session.cgi? sessargs=bbd0cbd432fd010f1657858994e8cb8cde0fcb6b41ae35246d99f8c421fc7266

Deposits welcome. (:

This does disclose the fact that I do business with Wells Fargo, and I can definitely understand a guy being bothered by others chatting about where he keeps his money, but that issue is independent of this deep-linking thing.

As for security, I wouldn't have set up to manage accounts by web if I didn't trust their security. If someone is interested in manipulating my accounts, I recommend looking over my shoulder as I type my ATM PIN as the easier way to do it.

Tim