Re: LaSalle's policy re deep linking

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/12/1999; 3:57:27 PM
Topic:LaSalle's policy re deep linking

I am impressed!

BTW, I got email a couple of days ago from a security development manager at a big bank, and it went back and forth a few times, I interviewed him about this issue for banks. He wasn't a dummy. They have to do customer service and do press relations with stupid reporters, and the industry is heavily regulated, etc etc.

I see deep linking in that context as a completely separate issue. Who cares if they don't want links into their sites.

Of course InfoWorld is a different story. ;->