Re: Deep linking and financial institutions

Author:Brian M. Lauer
Posted:8/13/1999; 6:44:43 AM
Topic:LaSalle's policy re deep linking

Real simple solution, remove or correct outdated/inaccurate information. If the data is old correct or remove it from the site. If the analytical model changes then reflect it everywhere in the site buy correcting or removing pages.

So how do financial institutions handle this in the print world? If I were to use an old brochure or mailing and thus get in financial deep waters could I go after the financial institution for bad advice?