Re: Very Nice, can we make it

Author:paolo@studioidea.it
Posted:8/31/1999; 10:05:55 AM
Topic:Paolo's DG Interface

We are considering the relase of the Lingo xml-rpc interface source code, meaning that anybody with some Director knowledge will be able to put together any kind of interface for the DG.

We have not considered an easier way to change interfaces (like: pick those pictures in that folder and make it an interface), but... who knows, it could be done. We'll consider the problem.

...and a DGinterfaces.userland.com site could be some fun!