German Engineering™

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/4/1999; 4:46:23 AM
Topic:German Engineering™

Andre Radke, our German Engineering Department, is in the US.

On the left is Bob Bierman, in the center, Andre, and to the right, Andre's girlfriend (I assume) whose name I don't know.

Do you like the new performance on this server? That was Andre's work. Andre lives and works in Bonn, Germany. He's been part of our community since the Clay Basket days.