Re: Summary of recent XML-RPC developments

Author:Mike Moran
Posted:9/7/1999; 11:38:09 AM
Topic:Summary of recent XML-RPC developments

Well, all I would say to that is this: CORBA is still in the "sticking" phase. Why not help it stick? CORBA is not "old" technology like VisiCalc. CORBA, HTTP, XML etc are blood-brothers. I'm not sure XML is the right way to do what sounds like a CORBA thing. If you are using XML as a way to provide a "transport" for the semantics of your application, then I would suggest you look at expressing it in IDL instead.

I'll have to trust you on the "Apple Events".