Developer's Panel Option

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:9/14/1999; 10:37:49 AM
Topic:Developer's Panel Option

Thanks for adding that option!

It is encouraging to hear that Frontier continues making headlines. For over seven years now, Frontier has been running on my desktop while my computer is on.

In the early years ( 1992- 1995) of using Frontier, I took a lot of flack in the corporate world for using Frontier on projects. Frontier never let me down and it performed very well as a workflow processing tool. Glad to hear so many others find Frontier so rewarding too.