Re: Creating an Aggregator without XML-RPC

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:10/11/1999; 9:02:40 AM
Topic:Creating an Aggregator without XML-RPC

That would be the way to serve content developers with only part-time net connections.

This is the part of Akilesh's problem I don't understand. His web site, almost by definition, must be up 7*24 -- it's on a service provider. It's just that he's not online the whole time. I think he's misunderstanding what he can do with his web pages.

I think we're trying to solve the wrong problem.

David