Re: Creating an Aggregator without XML-RPC

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/11/1999; 9:11:54 AM
Topic:Creating an Aggregator without XML-RPC

I think we're trying to solve the wrong problem.

I humbly disagree. "qbullet.sidesmiley"

The problem is figuring out how to get his ISP to host the XML-RPC widget Akilesh needs to be able to include dynamic news in his site.

We can work around that by giving him tools that don't depend on that. It's a chicken-and-egg thing. Sometimes you have to get the omlette going without the chicken, even though the chicken is right next door. Not sure that analogy really works..