Re: Creating an Aggregator without XML-RPC

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:10/11/1999; 11:05:28 AM
Topic:Creating an Aggregator without XML-RPC

The problem is figuring out how to get his ISP to host the XML-RPC widget Akilesh needs to be able to include dynamic news in his site.

Okay, I'm with you now. Something like my include channel page, but more configurable:

http://www.wc.cc.va.us/dtod/includeChannel/

Perhaps it could get the XML version and stick the various components into Javascript variables which the page author could manipulate to their heart's content?

David