Re: using netnews to provide free Third-Voice-like services

Author:Seth Gordon
Posted:10/18/1999; 12:45:58 PM
Topic:using netnews to provide free Third-Voice-like services

Under the protocol I'm suggesting, user X's client software can post a message linking Web sites J and K, and user Y's client software can read and interpret the message, with the following non-constraints: I don't know a lot about XML-RPC, but from what I know about it, I don't see what benefit it provides for this purpose.